Let's Stalk Vaughn 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Kemi "explains" why she can't go back to North America


Nigerians don't seem to know why after 30 years in the US, I am NOT a US citizen. Last week, I found an application to be a US citizen in my desk dated 1998. I moved home 2006 with a 5 bedroom house. I never submitted the application nor finished it. I changed my mind.

WHY?
Because I am a BORN Nigerian who may even become President one day. Look at the bigger picture. Dual citizens of Nigeria who were born here are NOT patriots. They are FAKE Nigerians that are called NATURALIZED Americans, Canadians etc. They should be called ARTIFICIALIZED.

I am Nigerian
Don't get on my nerves
Find out what happened at MMIA
when I landed and could not find my luggage
Permanent residency is good enough for me!
These DUAL ppl start fighting when INEC time comes
and they wanna run for office.

#KeepITReal

KOO

Simplex Magazine2

Aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.